Texas-born but a Virginia native, Jonathan is an accomplished Senior Executive and thought-leader with demonstrated success across the financial services, investments, and wealth management industries…
Leveraging extensive experience in corporate finance and marketing, he is continuously working with clients to develop new product launch, digital marketing, exit planning, and personal financial planning strategies…
His broad areas of expertise includes personal and corporate finance; product development and management; personal financial planning and implementation; research and industry analytics; and professional partnerships…
Additionally, for over 15 years, he has helped clients create with financial planning, wealth management and asset preservation strategies…
Jonathan has helped thousands of households and has advised on hundreds of millions of dollars, combined, across his previous positions with Fidelity Investments and USAA…
Today he holds the following degrees, certifications, and designations:
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst® practitioner
- Chartered Special Needs Consultant™
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor®
- Enrolled Agent Candidate
- Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Level II Candidate
- Executive MBA and Bachelors in Economics from George Mason University
- Executive Certificate in Financial Planning from Georgetown University
- Series 7 and 66 licenses held with LPL Financial
Jonathan’s career has included serving business owners, executives, active duty and retired military personnel, and government employees.
He also focuses on special needs planning, which is something near to his heart as he raises his oldest daughter with a developmental disability.
Additionally, Jonathan is a published author of a “How-To” financial planning book. The book teaches his process of financial planning for those who like to plan for their futures by themselves and for those that want a benchmark to hold their current advisors accountable.